Saturday is a popular time to check things off your Honey Do list.
That’s a name given to the unofficial list spouse’s give each other with requests.
Don’t wait to be asked—create your own “Honey Do” list of loving ways to serve and care for your spouse. [And don’t keep them for Saturday’s only either.]
1. Brag a little on your spouse (with and without them there.)
2. Always make time for a kiss.
3. Surprise them with a 15-second kiss.
4. Bring your spouse their favorite…
5. Make them laugh or smile.
6. Plan a date night.
7. Write them a love note, even if it feels silly.
8. Take care of their least favorite chore.
9. Take a walk together.
The Take Away:
Love isn’t what you say, it’s what you do. God so loved, He gave… Don’t ever get too busy that you stop finding ways to “show” your spouse love.