Caution: Marriage in Progress
6-Message MP3 Series
The number one predictor of divorce is the habitual avoidance of conflict.
When we marry we promise to stay together “till death do us part”- but we don’t promise to stay the same! We need skills to negotiate the change along way. The good news is we can unlearn the behaviors that precede divorce and destroy- and replace them with behaviors to keep love alive.
Marriage is a journey-not a destination.
We must learn not only to avoid the pitfalls, but how to enjoy the trip.
• Blessed are the Problem Solvers
• Ten Communication Killers
• Finding Intimacy In Your Marriage
• A Common Sense Guide to Praying Together
• 49 Things Every Spouse Should Know