Marriage Building 101 – Class Kit
You don’t find a great marriage. You build one.
The reason most people get frustrated is because they don’t understand God’s plan for marriage. In this laugh-and-learn study, couples will be encouraged and equipped to build a great marriage and enjoy the journey!
This small group titled, “Marriage Building 101” is designed to be a six-week class, complete with a topical video message and workbook assignments for each lesson. It’s perfect for couples of every age and stage of marriage.
– It’s Not Good to Be Alone
– Why Are We So Different?
– Money, Money, Money
– Having Children, Staying Sane
– Building a Fire in the Rain (Sex)
Who does this kit work best for?
Churches or organized group looking to host a class of 10 or more.
Benefits of this kit:
– It includes everything you need to promote and host a class of 10 people.
– Discount on the workbooks included with the kit.
– Once you have the kit, you can classes repeatedly and only need to re-order the workbooks.
With this kit you’ll have everything you need to get the word out to your audience and facilitate a class of up to 10 people (5 couples)!
(Extra workbooks, certificates and prayer cards can be ordered individually for groups larger than 10.)
What each class member needs to participate:
– Participant Workbook
– Marriage Building Prayer Card
(Class certificates are for couples to sign at the end of the six-weeks. They are recommended, but not necessary to complete the basic class.)
This Class Kit includes:
– 1 Leader Guide
– 10 Participant Workbooks
– 6 DVD’s (One for each week)
– 6 CD’s (Featuring the audio version of the teaching)
– 1 Class Certificate 5-Pack (This would facilitate a class of up to 10 couples.)
– 10 Marriage Building 101 Prayer Cards (This would facilitate a class of up to 10 people.)
– Promotional Disc
Promotional Disc Includes:
– Class Promotional video with Joe
– Bulletin insert (Printable PDF)
– Class Poster (11×17 Printable PDF)
– Customizable Promo Postcard (5×7 – vertical + horizontal Printable PDF)
*These cards can be used also be printed as handouts.
– Class Handouts (these are extra supplements, not required for the class – Printable PDFs)
– Social media quote boxes (one for each weekly lesson)
– Facebook Cover Image
– Customizable Marriage Building 101 slide
Joe McGee, author, Bible teacher and former school administrator, has spent that last 30 years training people from all walks of life in building strong family, marriage and parenting relationships.
As a husband of over 40 years and father of six children, Joe mixes years of personal experience with the principles of God’s Word to bring about pointed, but humorous illustrations, which challenge people to become all God has called them to be.
Along with his wife, Denise, Joe founded Joe McGee Ministries and Faith for Families seminars in 1993 with a God-given mission of helping to restore hope in the lives of families through the knowledge of God’s Word. Each year reaches families with this message through over 50 seminars across the country, television, podcast and radio programs as well as teaching resources.
There are no reviews yet.