Faith For Families Seminars
These six-hour seminars are designed for every area of family life. These seminars typically begin on Friday evenings, continue on Saturday mornings and conclude in the main service with the congregation on Sunday mornings.
If you are interested in booking any of these seminars go to the seminars section of the navigation and click on Book a Seminar. For any further questions please Contact Us.
Marriage Building 101
Marriage Building 101 is for any age couple who has tied the knot or is tied up in knots. Providing the tools needed to build a life worth remembering.
- Male vs. Female
- Growing Close-Staying Close
- Communication and How to have a fair fight
- Money: Rich Couple, Poor Couple
- Sex: Learning to be Lovers
Biblical Parenting 101
Biblical Parenting 101 is for parents of elementary-age kids through teenagers. Breaking the complex issues of parenting down into common-sense, “I can do this” principles
- Growing in favor with others
- Growing in favor with God
- Gifts and Callings
- Friends, Courtship, Sex
Man: Lover, Leader, Provider
Man: Lover, Leader, Provider is a time in the word for men only. A straight-shooting, tell-it-like-it-is, description of a real man from God’s
point of view
- Why Men Fail
- Men are Lovers
- Men are Leaders
- Men are Providers
- Praying For Your Family
- Things Men Should Know
Family Finances: Talking Dollars And Making Sense is a seminar for all those desiring to live above-average lives. A practical, entertaining, simple, step-by-step guide through the wonders of personal finance.
- Attitudes and Beliefs: Blessed or Broke?
- A Financial Roundup: Order Produces Increase
- Channels of Income: Gifts, Callings, Vocations, Work
- Power To Get Wealth: Sowing, Saving, Investing, Reaping
8 Things No Kid Should Leave Home Without
8 Things No Kid Should Leave Home Without is for anyone who has ever said, “I wish someone would have told me that years ago.” An incredible journey through a course in giving your children basic life skills.
- A Strong Sense of Self Worth
- A Clear Vision
- A Love of Math
- Organizational / Time-Management Skills
- A Teachable Attitude
- Communication Skills
- A Sense of Humor
Leaders are made, not born. Leadership is a role we fulfill, not a title we get. The first steps to fulfilling that role are taken at home.
- Leadership: By the Book
- Raising Children of Influence
- Why Nice Kids Finish Last
- Organizing Your Life
- Making Changes in Yourself
Friendship to Courtship
If you never learn to pick a friend, how will you ever pick a lifetime mate? God’s Word can guide you from childhood friendship through courtship and marriage showing you how to live a fulfilled life!
- Friends: Why We Need Them
- Friends: Making Them and Losing Them
- Four Different Kinds of Friends
- Courtship: Rules, Regulations and Relationship
- Courtship: Making a list and Checking it twice
- Courtship: Like Kind Draws Like Kind
Learn the joy of healthy communication, the art of discipline, the importance of self-worth and the rewards of a rich family life. Discover how to help teens apply their faith to everyday life!
- Parenting Teenagers
- Tips for Teens
- Raising Confident Teens
- Communication Skills (Part 1 & 2)
- Help for Hurting Parents
You, me, them, us. God has a special grace for those starting life anew.
- God’s Plan for Blended Families
- How to Avoid Step-Parenting Pitfalls
- How to Blend Two Families
- Building a Relationship with your Step-Child
- Do’s and Don’ts When Dealing with an Ex-Spouse
- Principles to Teach All Your Children
Caution: Marriage in Progress
Marriage is a journey, not a destination. We promise to stay together-not to stay the same- Let’s learn the skills to adjust along the way.
- Blessed are the Problem Solvers
- Ten Communication Killers
- Finding Intimacy in Your Marriage
- Investing in Your Marriage
- A Common-sense Guild to Praying
- 50 Things Every Couple Should Know
Of Course I Love You
Every couple asks, “ Do you love me?” The Word gives clear instruction about giving and receiving love-even rekindling feels that have died.
- Of Course I Love You!
- How Do I Love Thee?
- Why Do You Love Me?
- My Marriage Would Be Better If Only
- Improving Family Communications
- The Family Re-gathering Time
Raising Happy Kids
Happiness is no accident! Let’s learn how to have the joy of Jesus manifested in our homes and our families.
- Raising Happy Kids
- Building Your Child’s Self-Esteem
- Teaching Responsibility
- Building Moral Foundations In Our Kids
- Dealing With Family Conflicts
- How to Keep the Family Together
In Service Workshops
These four-hour seminars are designed to help support the local church in training people to do the work of the ministry and can be custom tailored to fit the needs of any size group or congregation.
These seminars are generally weekday three hour-long sessions with a lunch-break followed by the last one-hour session.
Leadership: Staffing God’s House
Leadership 101: Staffing God’s House is a seminar for local church staff training. Simple principles–lasting results.
- Nice Guys Finish Last
- Making Changes in Yourself
- Leaders, Losers, Liars
- Keeping Abreast of the Facts
Excelling in Education
Excelling In Education is educator/school teacher in-service training. Moving from well schooled to well educated
- Who Educates My Child?
- Tools of the Trade
- Four Kinds of Students
- Life Outside the Classroom